You can register for the Young Lions Winter Competition online. Registrations for the winter season close on Friday 7 April 2017 (late registrations incur a fee*). To register online:
- Click here to be taken to the MyFootballClub registration page
- Click on the appropriate link (there is one for those who know their FFA number, one for those who need to find their FFA number, and one for new players who need to create an FFA account)
- Once in the registration pages simply enter details on each page until the process is complete. PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN SELECTING OUR CLUB TO PLAY WITH, WE ARE “YOUNG LIONS SOCCER CLUB-LACHLAN”
- When you get to the payment section, if you do not wish to pay online (which incurs a transaction fee) we ask that you make your payment via EFT into our account at South West Slopes Credit Union.
- Account name: Young Lions Soccer Club
- BSB: 802-367
- Account number: 400092897
Please use the name you registered under as the reference so that we can match payments to registrations.
The last date for registrations is Friday 7 April.
*$20 late fee applies to each registration after Friday 7 April 2017
The season commences at our Gala Day on Saturday 29 April. Teams will be compiled and posted on the website prior to this date.
You can buy socks, shorts and make manual payments (cash or cheque only) at the Gus Smith Club House on Saturday 8 April from 9am until noon. Playing shorts are $20 and socks are $10.
Our 6-a-side competition is included in registration fees. If your child is old enough and would like to play 6-a-side click here.
Wishing everyone an enjoyable season!