Below are some of the many coaching resources offered by the governing bodies of state and national football.
FFA National Curriculum: all coaches should be familiar with this document!
FFA has provided a complete guide to a season’s training; ensuring players have fun in a safe and professional environment.
You will find objectives, key skills and session outlines. It covers all groups/phases
- Discovery: U6-U9
- Skill Acquisition: U10-U13
- Game Training: U13-U17
- Performance: U17 and up
- Code of Conduct for Players & Officials
- Spectator Code of Behaviour
- FFA Code of Ethics for Coaches
- FNSW Lightning Policy (updated Feb 2016)
- Lightning Protection (Australian Standards)
- Playing Above Age Guidelines
- Playing Above Age Consent Form
- FNSW Insurer Website
- Personal Injury Insurance Information
- Personal Injury Claim Form (Serious accidents/incidents should be reported to FNSW Risk Manager)